Position/Title: Grand Haven Brewhouse Packaging Specialist
Grand Armory Brewing Company is a fast- growing, award-winning craft brewery located in Grand Haven, MI. Our taproom opened in July of 2015 at the Armory Builidng, a 113 year old historic facility located at 17 S 2nd St in the heart of Grand Haven’s downtown district, just blocks from the waterfront and Lake Michigan’s beaches. Our taproom has 20 taps and offers many styles of ales, lagers, hand crafted ciders, wine and old fashioned sodas.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a dynamic, entrepreneurial company. The Packaging Specialist is a key member in bringing our finished beer to the consumer. This person will work on our canning line and will also be responsible for kegging beer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
– Canning Line Operation
– Kegging Beer
– Tank CIP
– General Cleaning
– Well organized, self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and with others
– High level of integrity, confidence, and the ability to forge strong professional relationships quickly
– Food and beverage experience or craft brewery knowledge highly desired
– Strong desire to continue to grow professionally
– Excellent time-management skills
Job Type: Full-time