POSITION/TITLE:Summer Host/Hostess/Bar Back – Grand Haven Taproom
Grand Armory Brewing Company is a fast-growing, award-winning craft brewery located in Grand Haven, MI. Our taproom opened in July of 2015 at the Armory Building, a 113 year old historic facility located at 17 S 2nd St in the heart of Grand Haven’s downtown district, just blocks from the waterfront and Lake Michigan’s beaches.
We are looking for an awesome human that likes to have fun while working hard! Although we like to have fun, we take each job at Grand Armory seriously. This will be a rotating position between the Host/Hostess and Bar Back positions. As the face of the company, you will be seating guests during peak hours while maintaining 50% capacity in the taproom. Sanitizing and cleaning are always an essential part of these positions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome each guest with big smiles behind your mask
- Seating guests while maintaining 50% capacity.
- Clear and sanitize tables
- Wash and restock glasses
- Change kegs
- Open availability (nights, weekends, holidays)
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail while multitasking
- Customer service oriented
- Leadership background with strong team focus
- Master of the Custodial Arts